Friday, February 5, 2010

Tutorial 1&2

1. How do you feel about posting your views on the topic posted on OLE Online Discussion Forum? Can you express your views freely?

I feel that by posting my views on the forum, its as though expressions my thoughts, without having to face the criticism of others that view my thoughts as something bad. Thus by able to post my views, i believe that it is done freely, and people do not have any rights to complain, as it is posted, they will only have to accept it, so i think that it is a rather interesting way of discussion.

2. How does this online discussion experience compared with traditional face-to-face in-class discussions?

The experience is very interesting and worth, because i can have my views posted without the fact of being against of, and being looked down or anything that may have a down effect on me, which is why i think that online discussion could be a big hit in the following future, as many people do not really have the guts to talk face-to-face whenever in a group, there will always those people who will be outshined by those that talk more, however by online discussion i am sure that it is easier for people to type what they feel. Thus to compare, i would say that online discussion has a better results.
3. Do you find this online activity meaningful? Why?

Yes, i find this activity very meaningful, as it is my first time doing such an activity, where i can just stay at home and do my homework finish, also i can connect with people that i am not close with, or hardly know and to share a common view on something would be interesting as it would interest both side to think that since we have a same thinking, we could be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment